• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

You have had a few days to start thinking it through so.....

One of my highlights this year was a kingfisher landing on my rod and sitting there for what felt like hours (probably about 5 seconds) whilst I was stood holding it (trotting)!! It then dived into the water and took a minnow from beneath my rod before landing on a nearby brand and knocking it back.Absolutely breathtaking :)

Bells?:p

The one thing that influenced my approach the most was accessing the EA website, in particular their detailed hydrographs, to calculate exactly when the river I was targetting was going to be in the best condition to fish. This helped in my quest for a PB.

The one thing that influenced my approach the most was accessing the EA website, in particular their detailed hydrographs, to calculate exactly when the river I was targetting was going to be in the best condition to fish. This helped in my quest for a PB.

And did you manage a pb Anthony?

Andy! bird feeders? wot you trying to catch flying fish:p:D hope your all having a great time out there mate:)
yes them big silver ones certainly put barbel in their place;)

Back