• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Yorkshire Vintage tackle fair again !

David Craine

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi chaps, once again, for all Mr Crabtrees, its that time of year again…..

53CA7706-1F76-4EB3-9C04-F13EEC6E131D.jpeg

Lots of good stuff, I remember that last year there was a Bar as well which was good .

See you there .

David

Hi chaps, once again, for all Mr Crabtrees, its that time of year again…..

View attachment 22478

Lots of good stuff, I remember that last year there was a Bar as well which was good .

See you there .

David
Hi. I am still looking for a Shimano aspire ultra rod, feeder or float. I would esteem it a great favour if you see a nice one ask the seller, if still available, to contact me via this site. I am an old mexborough lad but in Essex now. Thank you. If not possible, fine. Alec

Hi. I am still looking for a Shimano aspire ultra rod, feeder or float. I would esteem it a great favour if you see a nice one ask the seller, if still available, to contact me via this site. I am an old mexborough lad but in Essex now. Thank you. If not possible, fine. Alec
Will keep an eye open Alec 👍

David

Very kind of you David. They were made recently ,last decade or so but too expensive for me new. I have tracked down 2 , agreed price asked, even paid, but each time the seller broke the tips when packing. I feel I am destined never to have one! Ha! Noticeable is a whiteish hardcase they came supplied in but whether that is around doesn't really matter to me. Have a good day tomorrow. Still have family in area. My grandfather's generation were tenant farms on Fitzwilliams estates mostly around billingley. Long time ago.

Very kind of you David. They were made recently ,last decade or so but too expensive for me new. I have tracked down 2 , agreed price asked, even paid, but each time the seller broke the tips when packing. I feel I am destined never to have one! Ha! Noticeable is a whiteish hardcase they came supplied in but whether that is around doesn't really matter to me. Have a good day tomorrow. Still have family in area. My grandfather's generation were tenant farms on Fitzwilliams estates mostly around billingley. Long time ago.
I have found and fished with a new aspire ultra 13' float I bought last month. It's perfect for me. Just the feeder version to find now! Hope it doesn't take so long this time! Ha. Best wishes.

Back