• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

wye anglers

Barry Garwood

Senior Member & Supporter
Hello Everybody, I have two rods booked on the old Harp fishery on mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri next week, due to the current situation I am unable to stay anywhere so will only be able to fish mon, tues, so if anybody would like three days for two free please pm me, i dont want anything for it just need the names to give to the bailiff, regards, Barry

Hi Barry. You were the very helpful gentleman that helped us on Monday at the Old Harp Fishery! Thank you again for your help and for the gift after catching my first ever Wye barbel. I hadn't been course fishing since my teenage years some 35 years ago and recently decided after speaking to a friend of mine to start barbel fishing! I think I have watched most of the videos online and tried to be as prepared as possible in case I caught that first barbel and to be honest nothing prepares you for the amazing thrill of playing this wonderful fish and eventually landing it. I can't wait to get back to the river. Thanks again Barry.

Back