• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Worth a Watch?

Absolute legend when i was carp fishing in the early 8o's. Vaguely remember seeing him do a talk at a CAA show around that time, everyone glued to his every word (those that could still stand!).
Anyone remember the spirolite rods, sold by simpsons i think???

I'll second on the avatar, ''it will never be over me'' guys, it's my main passion never does a day go by when I do not listen to something.

Regards the Spirolites yes I remember them, RH also did the margin master, what a rod ! He was in my mind THE carp angler of that time, his baits were second to none, I took many places apart with the ''Liver''. he did a chat once for the CAA I remember, Cambridge way where he emphasised moon pheses in September, said it was the best time to bag up,,,,,, everyone in the room glued to his every word,,,,,,,,,,, a true (toby) LEGEND !!!

Back