• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

What is it about old brown bottle Rod Hutchinson boilie flavours

Mark Swaby

Just seen a very old brown100ml bottle of Rod Hutchinson Mullberry Florentine on Ebay with 2 hours to go its up to £350 with 18 bids from a number of bidders. They are also selling another bottle of Majic that is at £67. Is this madness and maybe some of you have some in a cupboard that will earn you a few bob rod hutchinson.jpgmajic rod hutchinson.jpg

Just seen a very old brown100ml bottle of Rod Hutchinson Mullberry Florentine on Ebay with 2 hours to go its up to £350 with 18 bids from a number of bidders. They are also selling another bottle of Majic that is at £67. Is this madness and maybe some of you have some in a cupboard that will earn you a few bobView attachment 10525View attachment 10526
[/QUOte

Wait until you see the price of the nouvelle fizz and autum harvest scarey

Hi men

Sillyness in my opinion , but I don't collect old stuff . Not going to be used as a bait ingredient I suspect , because there are far better out there .

Hatter

Wow...absolute madness! But I guess buyer will take some arty/carpy photos and put on social media to try and convince people they’ve been using since day 1 and this is there last bottle😂
....I wonder if my old bottles of JB search 4 are worth anything?

The Mullberry Florantine sold for £350 plus postage and on doing an advanced search others have sold around £250 in the past, absolute madness. Get out there and search your bait sheds.

Wow...absolute madness! But I guess buyer will take some arty/carpy photos and put on social media to try and convince people they’ve been using since day 1 and this is there last bottle😂
....I wonder if my old bottles of JB search 4 are worth anything?

I know somebody who would probably give you a decent price for original Search 4! It would stop him trying to cadge what I have left!

Back