• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Waterline Ikonix Centrepin query

Dave Bartell

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi Gents,
Got given one of these but missing one of the bearing races. Any owners out there who might know the bearing race size so that I can order a replacement ? ( go on Richard/Clive, show me your magic :) )

Can you see if the other bearing has a code on the bearing shield ? . If it does enter it in a search on ebay you should get some hits.

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply. I had already checked but no markings on it I'm afraid but at least the other bearing is the same size as the missing one ( fits it's siting area perfectly ) so as a last resort can send the other bearing off for reference when replacing. Just wanted to know the size so that I could research an upgrade.

Thanks for that Julian, just been over it again with the old eye loupe and the only thing it is stamped with is the letter 'C' if that helps at all ?

Back