• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted

Mark Hooper

Looking for a fox barbel plus 12ft 1.75 ( the green one)

Cash waiting or straight swap for greys x flite barbel 1.5/1.75 with quivers bag etc mint condition

Mark

Mark,
I have two you could choose from. Forgive my ignorance but where the hell is Brizzle ? Is that local lingo for Bristol ? If so I'm heading for Wales this week and could arrange a meet at sometime for you to take a butchers. I wouldn't be interested in the swap I'm afraid, I'm under the threat of castration with the number of rods I've got laying around the house !!!!

Regards

Bill

Mark,
I have two you could choose from. Forgive my ignorance but where the hell is Brizzle ? Is that local lingo for Bristol ? If so I'm heading for Wales this week and could arrange a meet at sometime for you to take a butchers. I wouldn't be interested in the swap I'm afraid, I'm under the threat of castration with the number of rods I've got laying around the house !!!!

Regards

Bill

How much would you be after Bill

Mark

Mark,

I was afraid you would ask that question Mark and I didn't have a clue so I've had a look on e-bay at the rod that Robert mentions so I'll pitch mine at the same price £60 quid...however if you are Bristol way I'm happy for you to take a look with no obligation.

Bill

Cheers Mark, I'll keep my eyes open for it

Did you get my pm bill?????
Happy with £60
N yes I do live in bristol right by the Severn bridge if that helps

Mark

No not ignoring you Mark, PM not yet arrived...I'm leaving for work in Wales on Tuesday AM so could arrange to meet you early/mid PM or on my way back on Friday AM...I'll PM you with my work mobile number and we can chat if you wish.

No not ignoring you Mark, PM not yet arrived...I'm leaving for work in Wales on Tuesday AM so could arrange to meet you early/mid PM or on my way back on Friday AM...I'll PM you with my work mobile number and we can chat if you wish.

Yes ok mate no worrys

My PM to you sent Mark...yours not landed yet !

Bill always worth checking if your inbox is not full. This is one of the main reasons for mail not arriving.

Thanks Clive, on checking though I only have 10 messages in my "In Box" and have recently cleared out my "Sent Box".....Marks message still not arrived but mine to him has, as he has phoned me !!!......technology !!! ???

Great to meet you today Mark, I wish you well with the rod. Keep in touch with reports of wackers !!!!

Like wise Bill n keep in touch if ever you are round the wye or the Taff n want to wet a line or have a brew

Mark

Back