• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted

John Young

Hi

does anyone know where I can get a new top section for the Greys Prodigy in 1.75lb?

regards John

Hi
I nearly fell for that one!
Its not the top section for making the rod 1.75lb test curve its the small section plus the tips for quiver tipping...
look again and see the photos ;)

Yeah
the one that makes the rod a 1.75 test curve rod and not the tipping sections

John,

I might have something kicking around. I had all my gear nicked a couple of years ago but I think there might have been the odd tip section left behind. I'll have a look in the next few days and let you know.

R.

thanks for the link
email sent
anyone else have any ideas?
regards john :)

John,

I might have something kicking around. I had all my gear nicked a couple of years ago but I think there might have been the odd tip section left behind. I'll have a look in the next few days and let you know.

R.

Hi Robin,

that would be great, its the full half of the rod NOT the section that accepts the quiver tips

much appreciated

John:)

Hi
I have got a top section i could swap not sure if its 1.25 or 1.5 but it certainly softer than my other Greys 1.75 :confused:

cheers

Back