• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted Urgently VGC Fox Barbel Power 1.75 TC Green Blank. Not Worried if no Quiver

John Cook

Hi Guys I Need one of the above rods in VGC Not Worried If No Quiver tip section....Cash Waiting can anyone help please?

Hi Guys I Need one of the above rods in VGC Not Worried If No Quiver tip section....Cash Waiting can anyone help please?

Might be able to help you here John and also possible that I'll be your side of London on Thursday if you want to meet and view. Let me get it out of the loft this evening and I'll get in touch. Can you PM me a contact phone number please and I'll bell you :)

Regards

Bill

My computer crashed and waiting for IT bods to remotely fix my problem so been up to the loft early John. The rod I have is Fox Barbel PLUS 1.75lb TC. Green blank. Is this the one you are looking for?

Hi Dave

Sorry I don't follow ?

Does Facebook exist or the group I mentioned ?

If you are on Facebook , do a search for 'barbel tackle trader' , apply to join the group and wait for it to be approved

Thank you Lads but i think that clive shipman is sorting me if he cant i will be back to you

thank you

Bill the one I was trying to explain to John was on Facebook if yours is available it might be easier as the guy won't send it.

Back