• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

WANTED - Teme-Severn 'hit & hold', 10ft harrison rod by Mark Tunley

Hi jon just looked at his web site the 10ft stalker there are 2 options 1.75 and 2.75 tc im thinking out loud here have a look on korum site they do a nice 10ft opertunist extender rod .two sections are 4ft long the the butt extends x2ft for £69.99 they do this in 2 test curves 2.25 and 2.75 .ive allready looked at 2.25 tc its ideal for hit and hold situations its quite a fast tappered rod .
I think you would be suprissed by the quality nice .i think angling direct have them in stock .regards peter

Thanks for showing such an interest. To be clear I already have one of these and want another. So a Korum rod isn't of interest in this situation.

yeah i've spoken to him about a few times... The one i've got is pretty tatty. So looking to match them up - otherwise i'll have to go down the expensive option...

Back