• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted Shimano 5000 XTEA

Tony Bull

Im looking for another Shimano 5000 XTEA
If anyone has 1 or two that are laying idle
I have cash waiting
Many thanks
Tight lines ;-))

Hi Vince let me know what you want for them.
Post some pictures if you can and if I don’t have them due to being beyond my budget maybe someone else here might .
Tight lines

Hi Tony. One is listed on ebay at the moment. Can move on the price a bit as there are no fees selling privately. Sold 4 new and unused recently. Now have lighly used ones left. Will try and do pics of the other 2 when I get a chance. One was serviced by Felindre and not used since. Let me know what your budget is please.
Regards Vince.

Hi Tony. One is listed on ebay at the moment. Can move on the price a bit as there are no fees selling privately. Sold 4 new and unused recently. Now have lighly used ones left. Will try and do pics of the other 2 when I get a chance. One was serviced by Felindre and not used since. Let me know what your budget is please.
Regards Vince.
Hi Vince
My late Father always told me you can never be the buyer and the seller and vice Versa
I see the one you have on eBay for £160 and that is way beyond my budget .
Their has been a few come up on here for reasonable cost £100-£115 posted
so will see how that goes as the close season is upon us and My need isn’t time critical.
Would be interested in your price as will others reading this will be no doubt
Best regards

Back