• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - Second Hand Baitrunner with Spare Spool

Anthony O'Dell

Hello all
Currently looking for a small to medium Bait runner reels with spare spool
Not looking for top of the range, just something in good second hand condition with a spare spool
Please let me know if you have anything suitable

What your budget?

Hi Clive I have been amazed and impressed by your collection of things your selling. I did look at your baitrunner but was a little out if budget. I used to fish the rivers growing up then moved to both Devon so barbel fishing went out the window! Just trying to Gerry back out for a few trips. Pretty sure ive seen you in the fly forum to? Anyway in answer to your question probably £50 posted for the right reel. But ideally less thanks Jon

Oh no sorry Anthony I thought clives message was via a private message. You obviously have first dibs on any offers I'll leave this post now thanks Jon

Anthony/Jon,

If you are both still looking I have 2 Shimano 4000ST FA reels which I am sure I can find a spare spool for each. Both reels are in Very Good Condition and I would accept £30 posted for each including spare spool. I’m working away at the moment but if you are interested drop me a PM and i’ll Send some photo’s across at the weekend.

Regards

Bill W

Nice one Bill excellent offer.

Back