• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted, Okuma interceptor pro ipb 330

Bob Watson

Senior Member & Supporter
To make a pair, they're an entry level reel from quite a few years ago, but I really like mine and would like to get another.

Hi Bob,

I have a pair if you are interested in two but don’t have a problem separating them if you only want the one. Complete in the original boxes. Both reels are in extremely good condition and have had little use.

Regards

Bill

Attachments

• FA71977E-C43A-4AC3-BE8A-8DDBA4BF864C.jpeg
    FA71977E-C43A-4AC3-BE8A-8DDBA4BF864C.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 318
Not quite the same as mine aesthetically Bill, they must have changed them slightly.

Mine feels quite weighty/substantial build quality with an aluminium spool and graphite spare, do these?

How much for the pair?

Hi Bob,
Apologies for the late reply. I’m working away at the moment and spent the last two evenings on The Wye. I do have the metal spools somewhere and will try and locate them when I get home at the weekend....How does £40:00 the pair and that will include tracked delivery ?
Regards
Bill

Hi Bob,
Apologies for the late reply. I’m working away at the moment and spent the last two evenings on The Wye. I do have the metal spools somewhere and will try and locate them when I get home at the weekend....How does £40:00 the pair and that will include tracked delivery ?
Regards
Bill

Sounds OK to me Bill.

PM me your bank details for transfer or paypal if you prefer, gifted of course. I'll reply with my address!

Thanks Bob, funds received. I’ll be in touch when I get home

Reels on the way Bob

Last edited:
Received today Thanks very much Bill, more than happy with them!

They look brand new and unused??

Received today Thanks very much Bill, more than happy with them!

They look brand new and unused??

Apologies for delay in acknowledging your message Bob. I’ve been up The Wye again this week and not taking too much notice of the forum ! I’m glad you are happy with the reels. I hope they bring you a biggun :D They did get a little bit of use before I stowed them away changing to the slightly larger Shimano 4000 reels. I won’t forget my promise that when the metal spools come to light they will be straight off to you.

Regards

Bill

Apologies for delay in acknowledging your message Bob. I’ve been up The Wye again this week and not taking too much notice of the forum ! I’m glad you are happy with the reels. I hope they bring you a biggun :D They did get a little bit of use before I stowed them away changing to the slightly larger Shimano 4000 reels. I won’t forget my promise that when the metal spools come to light they will be straight off to you.

Regards

Bill

Are you sure there were actually any alloy spools? There were spare graphite spools in each box. I can't imagine them being supplied with two spare spools????

I’ve got a larger 050 size Interceptor also Bob and that has an alloy spool with it which is making me think that the smaller models did as well but you may we’ll be right BUT I will continue to search until i’m happy one way or the other.

Regards

Bill

Back