• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted. Harrison 12ft Triptych 1.5lb test curve 3 Piece Rod.

Julian Griffiths

Hi chaps.

Still after one of the above rods if it's in mint condition and not bring used!

Thought I'd have another go at asking...you never know🤞

Pm me if anyone can help out. 😊

Julian

Can build for you - what you got in mind regarding rings, handle etc.
Cheers
Bob
Hi Bob

I'm quite open to your suggestions Bob.
I was going to use it as a Chub rod primarily. Touch legering/feeder fishing, with cage feeders and lumps of bread etc.

I'm thinking about your time Bob, and don't want it to be a long winded affair for you.

Would it be an idea for you to tell me the choices that are available, with regards to the components to build it?

Or for me to call you at your convenience, and we can go from there Bob?

I'm seriously blown away, with the thought of getting this built, cheers Bob! 👍

Hi Bob

I'm quite open to your suggestions Bob.
I was going to use it as a Chub rod primarily. Touch legering/feeder fishing, with cage feeders and lumps of bread etc.

I'm thinking about your time Bob, and don't want it to be a long winded affair for you.

Would it be an idea for you to tell me the choices that are available, with regards to the components to build it?

Or for me to call you at your convenience, and we can go from there Bob?

I'm seriously blown away, with the thought of getting this built, cheers Bob! 👍
That's great Julian and no problem building a rod. Thank you for your comments.
Probably best to go to PM from now on.

Cheers
Bob

Congrats, Julian. Let me know when you want to sell this rod in the future.
You prayers have been answered!👍
Hope it becomes a brilliant addition to your fishing.
It turns out, that it wouldn't of been suitable for the tactics I wanted to employ, and as such we've both decided to explore a different avenue. Good luck with it! 👍

You prayers have been answered!👍
Hope it becomes a brilliant addition to your fishing.
It turns out, that it wouldn't of been suitable for the tactics I wanted to employ, and as such we've both decided to explore a different avenue. Good luck with it! 👍
I am contacting Bob now, I am thinking of using it for feeder fishing and rolling meat.

Back