• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted Hardy Marksman Specimum 11 ' 6"

Roger Hill

Wanted one or two of the above rods. Must be in good condition. Willing to trade with a B&W Hexagraph Avon.

Wanted one or two of the above rods. Must be in good condition. Willing to trade with a B&W Hexagraph Avon.
hi roger
if it's the two piece rod your after & not the smuggler also if you are near wembley there is a shop called woody's which had one a couple of weeks ago when i was in there,the rod was used & in good condition & the price was £175,they deal in 2nd hand part ex,maybe worth giving a ring

hi roger
if it's the two piece rod your after & not the smuggler also if you are near wembley there is a shop called woody's which had one a couple of weeks ago when i was in there,the rod was used & in good condition & the price was £175,they deal in 2nd hand part ex,maybe worth giving a ring
Hi Brian, many thanks for the info. I gave them a call and am now the proud owner. I'll dedicate the first barbel on it to you. Cheers
Roger

Last edited:
brilliant roger,glad to be of help,i was tempted myself but have just got the smuggler version,their all beautiful rods though,hope you get many bends in it
tight lines

Thanks for that, Roger. Yes, I have the same rod (though with a Ray Walton moniker). If that's £450 posted, I'd be extremely interested in taking it off your hands. I'll pm you.

Back