• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted Gamma Edge swop Korda IQ soft

Graham Elliott

Senior Member & Supporter
Has anybody got any of BFW's sold out Gamma edge fluro
(it was labelled 8lb) for sale or swop Korda IQ 2 Soft (just a yard used)

Can't get the Edge anywhere.....Dont mind if its part used.

Graham

Well I finally found some (shown in Stock) in the UK. Panic over.

Davies Tackle !! Premium price tho.

Graham

No Crooky but very happy with the Gamma. Shame I told others to try it and they emptied Andys shop.!

Dave, it was £14 for 110 metres so not bad in comparison and they had various bs not just 22lb.. I chose 10lb...but with postage a total over £21. Enough for a couple of seasons for hooklink though.

Well. After 6 days Davies tackle have told me they don't have any.....after showing all BS in stock..................................and me adding please supply as soon a possible.

Great..:(

I phoned them today Graham and all they had was 20lb. So have dug deep and ordered some from overseas-some 10lb and 12lb. Have switched from Grand Max after the 10lb version let me down this week. Have also ordered some Gamma Touch as it looks good too.

I have ordered 200 yards of the 10lb and will happily share that with you if it will keep you going for a bit. It should arrive in a couple of weeks (which may be too late for you of course).

Howard. Very kind of you and I will of course share the cost.

I have about 2 hooklinks left but will be not using it on the Wye or trotting on the Test so a couple of weeks is fine.

I was going to do the same re US of A.

Graham

Back