• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

WANTED: Fox Micro or MK2 swingers

Steve Cole

I'm after two redundant, any colour, swingers. I'll take one's with broken heads/gate latches (Those are bits I don't need.)

Fox copies would be okay too. As long as the needle arm,. sliding weight, and bankstick attachment bits are working and in good nick (a straight wire is a must though) they would do.

Thought it worth a shot before buying secondhand ebay stuff.

Cheers

Steve

Ta for the offer Lewis but I'm looking to pay less than that (hence the 'broken' reference) Guess I'll go with two copies off ebay.

Steve, i have three you can have if you cover the postage..............

Let me know if you want them.

I'm sorted thanks Hugh.

Tom - Arrived safely cheers. I'll be modifying them this week and will have a donation away as agreed. Thanks again for your help. :)

And for those wondering what I'm doing - well, I've been trying to find a cheap bite indicator suitable for my stillwater Zander fishing i.e.RESISTANCE FREE . A fenland Zedhead has been using modified swingers with great success - and here's mine.....

steve-cole-albums-other-stuff-picture3489-drop-off.jpg

Can't wait to get them into use before the bait fishing season is over :cool:

Now to find something that will work on the more powerful Severn ready for Autumn night fishing.

Last edited:
Hi mate, no problem..................... where are they, i cant see them:D:D:D

Back