• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - extendable landing net handle

the ones i caught smelt of Garlic ;)

Well glad you got sorted in the end Stumps, I am in the US of A at the moment enduring minus 30 and would have let you have my trusty extending jobby on my return,,,,,,,,,,,

I still might if it's an option as my old redpol is a bit german - ger****en, bell me when you stop yanking and we'll c what can be sorted for the pole and no I'm not dancing for it and a few days carp dangling. Don't worry about bivi's I'll sleep outside in a gortex bivi bag with a scary movie mask on to keep all vermin away- hardcore stumpstar

LOL you know **** all about carp!

Bivvy Bag

I'm sure you would fit very snugly into a short but suitably wide bivvy bag, goretex or not.

And you know that the mask would be unnecessary to keep vermin at bay Steve. Just one look at you would have them moving county.........permanently.

Kind regards and all that.

I am back stumps, out tonight but will bell you in the week, the handle is yours fella.

I'm sure you would fit very snugly into a short but suitably wide bivvy bag, goretex or not.

And you know that the mask would be unnecessary to keep vermin at bay Steve. Just one look at you would have them moving county.........permanently.

Kind regards and all that.

Quality

Back