• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted. Chris Holley rod

I see those two Chris Holley rods sold for £301. Didn't want them but was tempted at that price.

There's something weird going on on the system now. If you go to post but change your mind and delete what you've written, every time you go back to the thread...there's what you've deleted, waiting to be posted.

There's something weird going on on the system now. If you go to post but change your mind and delete what you've written, every time you go back to the thread...there's what you've deleted, waiting to be posted.
Yeah it saves your draft after a certain time.
after you’ve deleted it leave the screen open and after a certain amount of time it will save your draft ie the deleted version

I might of had a peek............Twice
Good price it ended at. I reckon if Harrison had been put in the title it would of grabbed more attention from Harrison searchers and made more money.
They went for less than I thought, probably if I was him I would not have sold them as a pair. Not sure those reel seats sit too well for me, I have that on a Dave Mason Barbel rod, very blingy!! Value of these rods will only go up!

They went for less than I thought, probably if I was him I would not have sold them as a pair. Not sure those reel seats sit too well for me, I have that on a Dave Mason Barbel rod, very blingy!! Value of these rods will only go up!
Reel seats I could live with but yeah I agree they absolutely should of gone separately because they weren’t a pair. Two completely different TC rods. When you see old school fox rods making 150-200 quid you’d definitely expect something like this to easily make 200 a rod.

Reel seats I could live with but yeah I agree they absolutely should of gone separately because they weren’t a pair. Two completely different TC rods. When you see old school fox rods making 150-200 quid you’d definitely expect something like this to easily make 200 a rod.
Agree, I was expecting £400+. I was waiting, expectantly, over the last minutes, 30 secs, 10 secs, thinking "any second now" ...and then nothing. I reckon the guy's done himself out of a £100 there.

Back