• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - 2lb - 2.25lb rod

Tom Marshall

As per title, I’m looking for a rod of around 2lb or 2.25lb individual rod or pairs , Fox, Drennan, anything considered.

Willingness to arrange delivery via a courier would be a bonus.

Cash waiting, what have you got?

Thanks. 👍🏻

I’ve got these advertised on the site Tom
2 x Fox Duolite Specimen 12ft 2.75lb ARD054 rods one has been used twice the other has been used three times in excellent condition. Prefer to sell as a pair £160
If you are interested and would like to make an offer?
I would be willing to send via courier at cost

Tom.
I posted this a week or so ago...

Diawa Powermesh 2.25

Future Fishing are doing these 12' at £83 for 2.25 and 89 for 2.75.

Not sure how many they have. Got mine!

The ebay prices are £115 and £119 plus postage

Hi Tom,
I have 2 Shimano Aero Specimen 12ft 2lb test curve if you interested.
Both used but good condition, they are more of a playing action rather than casting action if that makes sense.
Not sure where your based, £60 for both.

Hi Tom, I have a single original daiwa kevin nash dictator, whisker carp wkn 2214 12' 2.25 lb tc rod in excellent original condition. PM if interested. Regards, George

Hi Tom,
I have 2 Shimano Aero Specimen 12ft 2lb test curve if you interested.
Both used but good condition, they are more of a playing action rather than casting action if that makes sense.
Not sure where your based, £60 for both.

Richard, thanks for the reply.
I believe I know a man who has one of those , will see if I can have a look at it and get back to you.

Thanks.

No problem mate, i had them for night fishing, but have got back into my river match fishing

Back