• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Various books, orme, smith, horak, wayte, etc.

Darren George

All hardbacks unless otherwise stated. Any damage detailed where appropriate. If you would like photos of damage, please PM me the book/s you are interested in and your email address and I will take some snaps and send them through.

£2 for postage, will combine. Payment via bank transfer or paypal as gift please.

May be open to sensible offers.

Mint: as new
Fine: almost as new, with minor signs of use
Very Good: showing some signs of use
Good: showing more obvious signs of use
Fair: worn

River Carping - Neil Wayte. 1st Edition. Fine Condition £10 sold subject to usual

Now sold:

Gravel Pit Carp - Jim Gibbinson. Mint condition £10 sold

Confessions of a Carp Fisher - 'BB' reprint. Fine condition £5 sold

Magic Moments - Phil Smith & Stef Horak. Signed by both authors. 1st edition. Good / very good condition. £10 sold

Dust jacket is showing signs of use around the edges and a couple of small dents which are present to the front cover, but no rips or tears. Pages are tight, no rips tears or missing pages. Some signs of a little dirt here and there. Still a nice book, but priced accordingly.

Roving For Barbel Part 1 : Theory - Andy Orme. Signed by Author. 1st edition. Paperback £10. Fair/Good condition. sold

Covers showing shelf wear. Book has been read. All pages present with no rips or tears. Pages still nice and tight for paperback of this age. Front cover showing some wear and approximately a dozen marks, some of which are visible on the inside of the cover. If it wasn't for the marks on the cover, this book would be in very good condition for a paperback of it's age.

Roach The Gentle Giants - John Bailey. 2006 reprint. Fine condition. £5 SOLD

Last edited:
Books

I'll take the Neil Wayte River Carping please. Let me know your Paypal email details and I will pay you by return. Thanks, Chris Norwood. And the Jim Gibbinson as well on second thoughts.

Back