• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Torrix 1.75

Jim Foxall

Torrix 1.75, 12' built by Mark Tunley. Couple of small "isoblobs" added, £120 + postage or collection from Loughborough/Leicester area. No swops. PayPal gift or cash payment, please

Now sold.

Last edited:
Would you consider swapping for a mint conditioned otter foot imprint in plaster of paris? A very rare and possibly most sought after item of which I have several hundred after giving up the barbel fishing on my local stretch I also can throw in a barbel skull if that would swing the deal.
Regards Clive.

Would you consider swapping for a mint conditioned otter foot imprint in plaster of paris? A very rare and possibly most sought after item of which I have several hundred after giving up the barbel fishing on my local stretch I also can throw in a barbel skull if that would swing the deal.
Regards Clive.

A very interesting proposition which is very tempting. However, a stuffed cormorant in a glass case would clinch the deal.

How much "action" has it seen Jim ? Are we talking mint condition, well worn or somewhere in between ?

Thanks
Nick C

Back