• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tide Time Tables..

Andy Shaw

Any body know the best place to find a good time table for the thames, I used to find it in a newspaper but cannot remember what one or if its still in any.
Have had a look at a few on the web but found them a bit confusing, I used to fish between richmond and putney and just go an hour after it would say in the paper.
Im looking because my younger brother wants to fish tomorrow (weds) and asked me what time the high tides are??

Regards,

Andy.

Wouldn't know Andy I'm from the North East mate but you can't go wrong with the BBC (well unless you work on Radio 6 ;P)

Hi Andy,
The easytide site is best for you as it actually specifies Richmond Lock.It's the site I've used for quite a while now.;)
Pete.

Andy, any decent tackle shop that stocks sea fishing tackle and bait from london- southend on sea will probably have a tide table book for the thames
for a £1 or less.

Back