• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Threat to otters in the USA

Well...aint that a thing :eek: 73 million cats in the USA? Pha!...there are that many of the little varmints down our road, most of whom use my front lawn as a toilet every night :mad:

Until now, I objected to that...however, the germ of an idea for a new FREE additive for my groundbait next year is growing. I wonder if a mix of garlic EO and N-butyric acid would disguise the stench :D

Cheers, Dave :p

Well...aint that a thing :eek: 73 million cats in the USA? Pha!...there are that many of the little varmints down our road, most of whom use my front lawn as a toilet every night :mad:

Until now, I objected to that...however, the germ of an idea for a new FREE additive for my groundbait next year is growing. I wonder if a mix of garlic EO and N-butyric acid would disguise the stench :D

Cheers, Dave :p
most of whom use my front lawn as a toilet every night :mad:
[/QUOTE] start to worry when humans start doing it...lol:(

It appears that there may be some use for cats after all. Reminds of a Verve song, The Drugs Don't Work. Could be a win win result.

Back