• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

The Legend Returns

Wow!!

Though this leads to a whole heap more questions:
Touch leger, quiver tip or rod tip for bite indication??
Hair-rigged or straight on the hook??
Freelined, rolled or legered (running, semi-fixed or fixed)??

Just toooooo many choices.:D :D

Buy shed loads, wait for the stocks to be cleared before making a killing on ebay me thinks!

Nice cheap head torch and hiking boots on the last page too!

Noticed the make on the head torch and my dad has one and its brighter then my petzl one!! Tested it out this morning while putting my new line on!

Cheers Stu, very comical start to the thread. Now how many will suffice for the rest of the season, thats the question......

cant remember is this from aldi or one of the other shops like that
as would like to get some

I always wondered what all the fuss was about, i used my first tin yesterday and now i know...... It is a winner..

Jon

And i thought i was the only person who used the stuff!!! Netto in strood has run out completely! I bet there are some strange looks in the netto stock department at the speed the stuff is flying off the shelves! hope they dont think it must be good to eat and try a garlic spam fritter!:D

An excellent tip off indeed, and as a direct consequence I am sorry to report that I wiped out the stock in the West End, Southampton store this morning...!

Back