• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

The Fair Fourteenth

Graham Hunt

I'll be up at mental o'clock for a last day on the rivers, staying well into dark after a sleep in the car at lunchtime ;) It's been a tough old winter and i think that's why i'm nowhere near ready for the last day to come, unlike previous seasons when i've been itching to tackle the tincas.

Good luck to the many of you fishing - be good to post how you get on later tomorrow.

Cheers Karl. Did i see you walking your jack russell in a shimano bodywarmer on sunday? I was with the Mrs and our black lab. Only thought it might have been you long after you'd gone.

Good luck tomorrow mate.

Cheers Karl. Did i see you walking your jack russell in a shimano bodywarmer on sunday? I was with the Mrs and our black lab. Only thought it might have been you long after you'd gone.

Good luck tomorrow mate.

Can't have been Graham. Look at Karl's avatar...his dog wears a blue coat with a fur collar :D

Cheers, Dave.

Can't have been Graham. Look at Karl's avatar...his dog wears a blue coat with a fur collar

Good spot David!:D

I'll be out too (after work) and bemoaning the closure of the rivers before we've had any decent, warm rain. I've decided that I'm going to target a couple of still waters during the close and also fish a few matches to quicken the reactions. There's no pint in moping and getting miserable.

Ha! Like it David

I was out with the dog Sunday morning Graham.
Looking foreword to fishing some still waters but ill also spend some time walking the river and trying to spot a few fish.
Where will you fish matches Anthony?

Good spot David!:D

I'll be out too (after work) and bemoaning the closure of the rivers before we've had any decent, warm rain. I've decided that I'm going to target a couple of still waters during the close and also fish a few matches to quicken the reactions. There's no pint in moping and getting miserable.

Sometimes a pint does help if your 'moping and getting miserable' though :D:D

Sorry Anthony, I can't help myself :p

Cheers, Dave.

no need to sharpen your reactions david.........:D

Back