• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Thames water

John Smith 2

Nice to see Thames water boss Sarah Bentley( already on a salary of 2 million a year) receive a bonus of £727,000. Obviously doing a great job and the Thames and it’s fish must be in fantastic condition! NOT!! Many other water co execs receiving similarly obscene salaries and bonuses whilst turning our rivers into sewers. Absolute disgrace.

I don’t think you’ll find a single dissenting voice on here John. Makes me wonder what they do for such an elevated salary and bonus. Also makes me wonder how much tax they pay or if they have some clever accountant! ?

Nice to see Thames water boss Sarah Bentley( already on a salary of 2 million a year) receive a bonus of £727,000. Obviously doing a great job and the Thames and it’s fish must be in fantastic condition! NOT!! Many other water co execs receiving similarly obscene salaries and bonuses whilst turning our rivers into sewers. Absolute disgrace.
Absolute pig swilling scum!!

Good company profit and manage to get away from polluting the river, that what he is paid for, and he did that well I suppose? What a joke.

Back