• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Thames chub at oxford

Graham Tremble

Hi Guys,
I've never fished the Thames before but intend to give it a go before the end of the season. Looking for any advice really but would appreciate; The best club book to buy, better venues to try my luck for bigger than average Chub, best tackle shop to visit for cards and advice. I've been fishing the Wawickshire Avon for Barbel recently and would happily swap information if you like. P.M. me if you prefer, thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Graham.

I was going to reply to this earlier but thought I'd let you get in there first T....

In fact I wouldn't mind one of them PM's myself :D Gimme a ring later bud we need to sort out this weekend ;)

Hi Graham,
you have pm.
When do you intend to come and fish the Thames, maybee we could meet up and i will show you a few spots that have done chub to 6lb+
Paul.

Back