• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

tench fishing

Ben Whitehouse

Anyone know of any good tench fishing around worcestershire? i know its fairly scarce around here, can try herefordshire and maybe some of gloucestershire, cheers, pm me if you prefer

regards, bw

cheltenham racecourse mate
they have a good lake, good number of tench and carp

phill mc

How far from you is Dudmaston Hall, the Kinver Freeliners fishery??

Give Steve Williams a shout on here if you need more information.

you have to be a member of the carp society or tenchfishers to fish
at horseshoe

i,ll be fishing there soon

ben
my mate says you have to be put forward to join by a member
and it takes a year to get

phill

Anyone who's a Carp Society member can fish at Horseshoe lake, you can join at Horeshoe in the lodge and purchase daytickets straight after joining.

That's how i read it,Mark.I'm planning a trip down there soon,after the tench.I've heard there are a few "nuisance" carp :)

regards

mike

That's how i read it,Mark.I'm planning a trip down there soon,after the tench.I've heard there are a few "nuisance" carp :)

regards

mike

Yes there are a few:) theres also Bradleys lake on the water park which is controlled by watermark fisheries, very big water but theres plenty of Tench to go at plus you save money by not having to join the Carp Society

Mark, I thought you got a free 24hr session on joining the CS which makes it better value than first appears.

FANTASTIC OFFER -
FREE 24hr ticket at Horseshoe
New and renewing members now qualify for one complimentary 24hr session at Horseshoe. Must be taken within six months of joining/renewal date and cannot be used in conjunction with other ticket offers unless specified. (Full membership only).

There you go Jez, you were spot on mate

michael
i was on about the membeship for another fishery not horeshoe

Back