• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Team Daiwa-S heavy feeder t/t - NOW RESERVED FOR PETER THOMAS

Richard Lomas

Model No:TD-SL120AHT

Mint condition(don't think it has been used more than a couple of times) 3 piece 12ft heavy feeder rod

Comes with two tip sections-one has a hollow tip and the other a quiver tip(3oz push in type)

Has armlock handle, sliding 1 piece screw down reel fitting and is UK manufactured.

£65 collected or £80 posted.

PICTURES ON REQUEST.

Attachments

• IMG_2224.JPG
    IMG_2224.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2225.JPG
    IMG_2225.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2226.JPG
    IMG_2226.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2227.JPG
    IMG_2227.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2228.JPG
    IMG_2228.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2229.JPG
    IMG_2229.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
If you have not sold it by end of lockdown ill buy it (end of march) maybe i could collect by the way we could have swapped your feeder for my float rod had i known a out the feeder rod .
Which float rod did you get out of interest. Pm me your postcode later next mth many tbanks peter

Hi Peter
I went for a Powermesh 14ft as the forum consensus seemed to favour that length.

Happy to hold the rod for you if you definitely want it as I am in no great rush.
My postcode is GL5 3TX.
Could easily meet you at the Stroud turnoff from the M5 as there is a service station within 400 yards of the Junction (13).

kind regards
Richard

Yes please hold the rod till end of march just thinking out loud hear do you still want robert lingwoods korum rod you pay him get him to meet me at beconsfield services end of march then ill deliver your rod and colect your rod that sorts both make sure he messages me to confirm .
Peter

Hi Peter
I put a note on the Wanted ad saying I am sorted regarding a float rod so will not need you to bring it along.
Many thanks for the offer however,it is appreciated.
Text me on 07902198340 when you are ready to collect the Team Daiwa rod.
I will also mention on the sale ad that it is no longer available.
Kind regards
Richard

Back