• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tarty Gear!!!

They would make a couple of proper earrings for Pat Butcher!!

Hey Clive, those are the one's I was on about and d'you know what, I just bought one :D

In pink, of course.

It will match well with one of my cane rods and drive certain boring old frats around the bend:p

"Our reels have been used by some of Britain's finest. And this is what they've said.

“The best centrepin I have ever usedâ€

Bob Roberts

“This is a piece of tackle that when in your hand you

feel proud to be English. This is as good as it getsâ€

Des Taylor

After recommendations from a couple of top blokes like that I don't suppose you could resist eh Dave?;)

LOL, I know you've got at least one Lythe reel Dave so I know you would not be interested in a bit of cheap bling........No matter who endorses it.

I saw a nice one at a fishing show to accompany the pink rod to which it was attached. It had led's on the spool which illuminated as you turned the handle!

Trouble is, I wanted one :p

wierder than tha i brought the baitrunner version ,its disco time down on the old trent this weekend

flashingbaitrunnerreel.jpg

Back