• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tackle box bargain

I would be wary buying anything from Dragon Carp, there is a reason their stuff looks like a bargain and that's because it's cheaply made and doesn't last!

I live in the town where one of their shops is and generally i wouldn't touch their stuff with a barge pole, much prefer to pay a little more and get something i know will last.

Trevor

I know what your saying but there aint much to go wrong with a tackle box. a mate of mine has one and it appears to be fine. Lets be honest Korda want £16 just for one of the rig boxes alone and a tenner aint exactly mega money.

I would be wary buying anything from Dragon Carp, there is a reason their stuff looks like a bargain and that's because it's cheaply made and doesn't last!

I must echo what has been said here. I was on a budget so I opted for the Dragoncarp tackle. I bought a chair, landing net, scales, alarms etc. I have had to replace everything within twelve months, even the unhooking mat! My advice is to save your hard earned money and by better quality items when you can.

i'm now in the thought that unless your getting a extreme barbgain or cannot find in any local shop that i prefer to buy from my local tackle shop.

Back