• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Suggestion

Ash Gould

Would it be possible to create a new message board titled 'Tackle Talk' or something similar?

That ways all things tackle can be discussed there.

I agree that it would be good to sub catergorize the forum board. Carp forum is good like that. They have a bait board, along with tackle, venues, general, reviews and so on. It works well.

Haydn

Last edited:
I have asked this before through the Moderators, it would be beneficial and cut the wheat from the chaff. Now that its been brought to the fore, i hope it happens in the form that Hayden has put forward, Bait Board and Tackle talk.

Jon

I think it would increase the forum usage as well and let's face it, things have been rather slack on here recently. People are more inclined to use something easily navigable and well laid out. I think it would generate more interest and the more people use it, the more people use it - if that makes any sense.

Haydn

The only reason its quiet is because of the closed season, same every year. Watch it pick up as we draw closer to the start of the new season.

If you make use of the "search" facility you can find all you will ever need to know about landing net handles....

Paul

Back