• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Spam (from hijacked thread)

Jon Young

I got it bad, was staring at the tip... Roll on the 16th. :(
I know the feeling. Brought 24 tins of hot and spicy spam today ready. Love the peg that photo was taken in. Hit the right spot and you hardly get chance to put the rod down before a take. Can’t wait to get back there

I know the feeling. Brought 24 tins of hot and spicy spam today ready. Love the peg that photo was taken in. Hit the right spot and you hardly get chance to put the rod down before a take. Can’t wait to get back there
It does look good John, what with the rubbish winter it seems like an age since I had a 'pull' , but some better weather will see me down the pond wishing I was on the river :rolleyes:

Where did u purchase the hot and spicy spam from? As I'm after a top up.

It does look good John, what with the rubbish winter it seems like an age since I had a 'pull' , but some better weather will see me down the pond wishing I was on the river :rolleyes:
I nearly went floater fishing today but decided against it because of the wind. Can’t remember the last time I actually went carp fishing

Asda mate. I cleared the shelf in my local. Was on my hands and knees pulling them from the back of the shelf cause they were hidden behind normal spam. £1 a tin at the minute
Excellent thank you.

Attachments

• 20180502_075456.jpg
    20180502_075456.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 304
Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Lovely spam, beautiful spam.....

Bloody Vikings!

With apologies to Eric, John, Michael, Terry J, Terry G and all the rest of the gang

Dave

Dave,
Are they all barbel fishing world members ?
I cannot recall reading any threads from guys with those names !

Dave,
Are they all barbel fishing world members ?
I cannot recall reading any threads from guys with those names !

Some of them are Scandinavian and don't get over here much!

I'm sure that John and Michael must be founder members as they are so well known for their fish slapping dance performed at Sonning lock on the Thames, I believe....

Dave

Back