• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Somewhere Down the Crazy River (Again)

The Chairman on Thursday

Hmm...

S-o-o-o macho (if you like that sort of thing and making a big thing of a bit of Malaria whilst wearing frilly pink panties, then inviting the Media Sympathy Vote).

As I was saying to my P.A. Olga only the other day: "Do please get young Kevin to kill them, gal, for young Paul, who's much too much of a Gentleman, really couldn't be arsed...".

As ever,

B.B.

Last edited:
I wondered if they'd been in touch with you since they cheekily lifted your title? I'm guessing not...

How's your barbelling this year Paul? Hope all's well with you.

Nothing in a title ... it could be said that it was accidentally lifted from Robbie Robertson after his tune was being hummed by someone who didn't know what he was humming as he sat on the cabin deck of a pousseur tug shunting a huge log raft down the Congo ... imitation being the sincerest form of flattery...

Fishing? Just about to start some fresh - as in bought a 2011 rod licence only yesterday. A few nice bass and very large mullet, though...

Strangely memorable song, that one.

I'm going in reverse to you. Barbelling since June 16, bass and mullet from Saturday.

Tight lines.

Back