• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Some lower Teme fishing....

Shaun Nurse

Many thanks to Andy and team for allowing me to post this on here.
Bransford fishing and conservation group

I am very pleased to announce that the opportunity has arisen for some prime river Teme fishing. The area in question is Bransford and the fishery, once well known for its barbel fishing, still does hold some gems. It also has some very special chub trout perch & pike fishing.
It will be available to a limited number of anglers who wish to experience the tranquillity and beauty of this wonderful setting with private parking at the bankside and access via a private road. This is classic small river, (high banks and lots of vegetation for cover) fishing. Night fishing is permitted with prior notice given.
The fishery will also be monitored and used as a conservation resource for river studies, including some catch comparison work with the imminent removal of Powick weir.
There are a very limited number of spaces available, so please, if you are interested, do get in touch asap. Feel free to pm me or contact me via the website www.fishingforbarbel.com which has more contact details.

Tight Lines!

Bransford and Bransford Court were two stunning fisheries..... over 12 years ago! Trefor West and others will testify that they have deteriorated beyond recognition since. I doubt whether any of the ex-Members of the fisheries, whilst leased by the Barbel Society, would recommend either of them to anyone who wanted barbel fishing, Mike.

Shaun,

Will you be working with Worcester AS on the studies side ? I’m no longer a member as have gone back to ‘the other bank’ but shame this didn’t happen when we still had (our much missed) Bransford AA running the Becks stretch as I’d have been interested. At that time we had the BS opposite us and rarely saw anyone

As I’m not a Worcester member I’d be interested in hearing about this study?

Thanks

Still a few places left for anyone interested in some wonderful wild fishing on the Teme...

Many thanks to Andy and team for allowing me to post this on here.
Bransford fishing and conservation group

I am very pleased to announce that the opportunity has arisen for some prime river Teme fishing. The area in question is Bransford and the fishery, once well known for its barbel fishing, still does hold some gems. It also has some very special chub trout perch & pike fishing.
It will be available to a limited number of anglers who wish to experience the tranquillity and beauty of this wonderful setting with private parking at the bankside and access via a private road. This is classic small river, (high banks and lots of vegetation for cover) fishing. Night fishing is permitted with prior notice given.
The fishery will also be monitored and used as a conservation resource for river studies, including some catch comparison work with the imminent removal of Powick weir.
There are a very limited number of spaces available, so please, if you are interested, do get in touch asap. Feel free to pm me or contact me via the website www.fishingforbarbel.com which has more contact details.

Tight Lines!

There are a couple of spaces available for this season, please contact me asap...

Back