• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Shimano SuperBaitrunner 8000XTEA x2 for sale

Jon Frisby

Senior Member & Supporter
As above 2 for sale with spare spools and boxes, reels have had very little use and look brand new.
£80 each delivered.
£75 pick up

photos available but they are immaculate

PM please

Jon

Last edited:
Scratch away bits of the 8 and make it a 5 and you'll double the price. IMO the 8000 is a more versatile reel. I've seen the 5000 reels and they look more suited to chub fishing than serious river work. In fact, I'd probably have gone the other way - if these reels were 10000s, I'd have bought them. I just don't understand the attraction of light weight reels. But there again, neither do I understand the attraction of legering for barbel with a centrepin. I must be getting old!

Scratch away bits of the 8 and make it a 5 and you'll double the price. IMO the 8000 is a more versatile reel. I've seen the 5000 reels and they look more suited to chub fishing than serious river work. In fact, I'd probably have gone the other way - if these reels were 10000s, I'd have bought them. I just don't understand the attraction of light weight reels. But there again, neither do I understand the attraction of legering for barbel with a centrepin. I must be getting old!

Pm jim

These reels are belters lads last call £70 each pick up or delivered....ps I only have one box for some reason or another... Kids me think.

Attachments

• DSCF1723 (1280x960).jpg
    DSCF1723 (1280x960).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 237
Back