• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Shimano Reel service

Hi,
Where is the best place to send Shimano reels for service/repair ?
Dave
You can't go wrong with Felindre David, my mate sent his two 4000's off recently and they were back in 48 hours...:)

I sent a 5000 a few months ago .... i sent it broken on the Monday and had it back fixed on Thursday...... £26 including p and p.... very friendly people and a tip top service.... just a shame they are Welsh.. :) only joking

AMAZING SERVICE -Posted the parcel off on Monday lunchtime - They phoned me yesterday (Wednesday) mid morning to say that both reels have been serviced and will be back with you on Thursday !!!
Dave

shimano are tops, you wouldn't get that from daiwa....:p

Sent a 5000 XTEA off to have the baitrunner drag washers replaced. They were very quick and efficient. They were so quick I didn't even realise that they were Welsh!

Sort of dull comment i would expect from someone residing in Yorkshire i know where i would rather live i quote"They were so quick I didn't even realise that they were Welsh!":mad::mad:

Farlow's comment needs to be viewed in context. If you look at the posts on page one of this thread it stems from comments made there. In no way is his remark 'getting at' the Welsh.

Is it winter or something? People seem to be getting sand in their vaginas on a much more regular basis.

Oh dear Paul I'm sorry. I was in fact having a bit of laugh with my nice Welsh friend Mark Walters who is a fine fellow.

Mind you there is nothing wrong with a bit of national pride.

I'll try not to be so dull in future - I thought that Dave's joke was pretty good mind.

Conrad

PS Jonesey stop nicking Dave Burr's catchphrases

Back