• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Re-advertised. (18/12/2022). Shimano Baitrunners 3500B.

Granville Brown

Senior Member & Supporter
I have a pair of Shimano 3500B Baitrunners for sale. One is new with box and the other is in immaculate condition. I have a spare genuine Shimano spool (Total of 3 spools). In my opinion, these are superb Barbel/ specimen reels fitted with waterproof drags. Genuine reason for sale. I am asking £230.00 collected (preferred) or £250.00 posted. I want these to go to a good home and will not split but selling them as a pair.

Attachments

• P8080016.JPG
    P8080016.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 308
  • P8080017.JPG
    P8080017.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 310
I have a pair of Shimano 3500B Baitrunners for sale. One is new with box and the other is in immaculate condition. I have a spare genuine Shimano spool (Total of 3 spools). In my opinion, these are superb Barbel/ specimen reels fitted with waterproof drags. Genuine reason for sale. I am asking £230.00 collected (preferred) or £250.00 posted. I want these to go to a good home and will not split but selling them as a pair.
You’ve not said where collection is from Granville?

Shame about the timing. I've just purchased two Daiwa 5000 Lt Brs. Those 3500 ' s would have been the preference. Good price for the condition.

I have a pair of Shimano 3500B Baitrunners for sale. One is new with box and the other is in immaculate condition. I have a spare genuine Shimano spool (Total of 3 spools). In my opinion, these are superb Barbel/ specimen reels fitted with waterproof drags. Genuine reason for sale. I am asking £230.00 collected (preferred) or £250.00 posted. I want these to go to a good home and will not split but selling them as a pa
Are these still available?

Good Evening Ashley,
Yes they are still available as I type. I was contacted by a member early this morning who said he would buy them but not until later next week when he get's paid. He said he would fully understand if another buyer came forward. I really want them to go to a good home. I don't get to fish the river Wye as much as I would like to now having reached 70 with a dodgy hip awaiting my turn on the N.H.S. waiting list!

Kind Regards
Granville

Back