• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Shimano baitrunner 5000 gte-c

Dave Aylett

Shimano baitrunner 5000 gte-c

Very good condition. Lightly used. Comes boxed and with spare spool.

£70 plus £5 postage.

Reel

Hi, is the reel still for sale? Been broken into today whilst fishing on the Trent and had mine stolen, amongst other things. Is it the silver one and what is the difference as mine was a 5000 gte b?
Regards John

Hi john
It is available at the moment ( it's listed on eBay as we speak so could sell at any time).
It's black and silver in colour. Don't know what ( other than colour) differences are, but having had both the gte b and c- the c feels much smoother and more robust tbh. My mobile is 07973 856119 if you want to talk etc

Reels

Sorry, only just seen your reply. It was a silver model I wanted to match my one remaining so I will pass on yours.
Many thanks

Hi Dave,
Do you still have two 5000c's for sale. If so would you take £120 for the pair?
Thanks,
Mike

Mike
I was going to keep one, but if you wanted the pair I'd do the pair for £120 plus a tenner postage.
But be quick as ones on eBay and could go anytime!!

Hi Dave,
Yes please I will take them both. How do you want paying ?
If it's a cheque let me have your address and I will get it in the post tomorrow with my details.
Thanks
Mike
p.s. Off out in about an hour to have a meal with family, so will not be able to reply after 4.30 until tomorrow morning.

Back