• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Shimano 5010GT baitrunner wanted

I’ve got a boxed mint 6000 gte reel if it’s any good to you Alan double handle and brand new single handle also spare spool. Not a 5010 I know but just thought I’d give you first refusal mate 👍

I’ve got a boxed mint 6000 gte reel if it’s any good to you Alan double handle and brand new single handle also spare spool. Not a 5010 I know but just thought I’d give you first refusal mate 👍
Thanks for offer but it’s a 5010 I’m after Rob

After a good condition double handle reel if anyone has one?
Hi Alan. I have an exceptional boxed 5010GT (double handled) with spare spool, £50+pp . Anyone able to give some advice on adding images to a post. The photos that I’ve taken look great on my phone but rubbish when attaching to post. Perhaps file size, resolution or something else that my geriatric brain can’t handle😂.

Hi Alan. I have an exceptional boxed 5010GT (double handled) with spare spool, £50+pp . Anyone able to give some advice on adding images to a post. The photos that I’ve taken look great on my phone but rubbish when attaching to post. Perhaps file size, resolution or something else that my geriatric brain can’t handle😂.
Thanks Kevin, just sent you a PM

Back