• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Selling Up please see attached list.

Daniel Earl

Senior Member & Supporter
Afternoon All,

Hope everyone is well, me, my fishing, life etc has taken a different direction so my whole personal collection of bits is up for grabs. Without all the long stories and fair wells :) I will still fish but in a completely different manor to now and still be a lurker.

Please see list of items I can not post photos of everything but its all photoed so please PM using the item title so its clear what items you are looking at as there are some duplicates and items of the same but different conditions I will send you on the photos.

offering them out here before eBay anything unsold when the next eBay seller fees comes round will be making its way to there. Any thing sold will be added to the comments.

All my stuff is well looked after, not hammered or used all that regularly some of collection is also un used and so called collected and never intended to go to the bank.

There are some lovely SS reels up for grabs as well !

ItemCostShippingDescription
Jag sticksSold
65 Floats Handmade Ian Lewis Mark Tunley etc
150​
10​
60 Ian Lewis and 5 Mark Tunley floats of all different styles a lot of floats to cover all sitations, bobbers, avons wagglers etc and some specials ! 5 of Mark Tunley Floats are his avon type in different weights all floats are ether un used or in as new condition. i would say 98% are brand new unused.
Shimano Aero Match Super
50​
8​
Mint condtion smooth and ready to sue
Nash Persuit 7ft 3lb T1540
35​
10​
Brand New never used with tags and bag
12 ft Torrix TE Nick Buss Light Marker Rod with line markers
200​
25​
Brand new Built by Nick buss as a light marker road / Mini spod / Deeper etc more of a light utality rod. Has foot markers and half foot markers. Built on kigen gun smoke rings abreviated hangle and Amercian tackle reel seat.
Century FBS 3.5lb 10ft Cork
230​
25​
Brand New, Kigen Rings full cork handle briliant stalking carp rod 2 piece.
Drennan Twin Istope
18​
2​
Brand new un opened twin vis green tip istopes with adapters.
Fortis Vista VA002 AmberSold
Ridge Money Bait boat with Rucksack hooper extenstion and deeper mounts
430​
15​
Used for a week in france kept clean and off the ground, its SAH branded with tackle box warrenty. Recipt will be provided bought in march this year so still in full warrenty. I had no issues with this boat at all and is good, it’s the newer version with the better remote and when you hold the stick forward has cruise control ! inludes one set of batterys and hopper extenstion along with a couple of diffrent deeper mounts.
Harrison 8ft Float built by Nick Buss
160​
25​
Similar to the version Mark Tunley does but has a spliced tip. 8ft full cork handle darling little rod well fun and lovley harrison ground matt blank
Drennan Compact Telecsopic 2.0m net handle
Sold​
2 x Torrix 11ft 2lb
500​
30​
2 unused torrix 2lb 11 ft made by Nick buss with carbon reel seats with green isotopes fitted black real seats and full cork handles, Solar butt caps in stainless kigen gun smoke ringing, line clips fitted 6 inc up the blank.
Drennan 2 Rod Soft case new style
Sold​
2x Daiwa ss1000 MINT 9.5 out of 10 easy Like new
280​
20​
Mint condtion smooth and ready to use, there in such good contition almost like new, full service has been done by the tackle box and not used since.
1x Daiwa ss750 Boxed Mint as new
Sold​
2x Daiwa ss850 in 7/10 condition
220​
20​
In nice condition far from bad, but not mint with the odd mark here and there as they have been used but well cared for, there fantistic size for the lighter rods and fab reels.
Harrison Dark Carbon 1lb Float rod 12ft
160​
25​
Used a couple of times, in great condition this version has some ruberised cork detailing on the handle so slightly pimmped up similar to that of marks m1 rods multitip etc
2 x Harrison Torrix 1.5lb 11ft Rods built by Nick Buss
Sold​
2x Daiwa SS850 in 8.5 -9 out of 10 slight wear and marking.
250​
20​
In nice condition, look the part feel the part, one is slightly lower grade condtion than the other so is a 8.5 and the other is a solid 9.
Nash Super lite chair
Sold​
Spare Daiwa ss750 7/10 condition
Sold​
6 x Korda Infuza pots
18​
5​
Each one is used but fully cleaned and like new, all baskets present etc in the pot.
2 x Super Speclilist Drennan reel cases old style writing
Sold​
Like new
4 x Smokey Branch Reel Cases
20​
5​
Like new
Mitcheal Garcia 3000 with 3 spools and 2 spool cases plastic.
25​
5​
Nice used old condition represents its age.
2 x Drennan New Stye round rod and reel covers
10​
5​
Like New
Korda Compac Large cooler bag
50​
15​
Used but always cleaned out no foul smells etc works like the Yeti ones but cheaper !
Primuis Micron Lantern | Steel Mesh
35​
5​
Used a few times works well nice glow and light
Yeti Loadout Box go 30
160​
20​
Brand New with lables unused the new version with easy latches current version

Last edited:
Afternoon All,

Hope everyone is well, me, my fishing, life etc has taken a different direction so my whole personal collection of bits is up for grabs. Without all the long stories and fair wells :) I will still fish but in a completely different manor to now and still be a lurker.

Please see list of items I can not post photos of everything but its all photoed so please PM using the item title so its clear what items you are looking at as there are some duplicates and items of the same but different conditions I will send you on the photos.

offering them out here before eBay anything unsold when the next eBay seller fees comes round will be making its way to there. Any thing sold will be added to the comments.

All my stuff is well looked after, not hammered or used all that regularly some of collection is also un used and so called collected and never intended to go to the bank.

There are some lovely SS reels up for grabs as well !

ItemCostShippingDescription
Jag Compact Distance Sticks
40​
5​
Used a couple of times, in great condition light waight and small includes isotopes in green in both.
65 Floats Handmade Ian Lewis Mark Tunley etc
150​
10​
60 Ian Lewis and 5 Mark Tunley floats of all different styles a lot of floats to cover all sitations, bobbers, avons wagglers etc and some specials ! 5 of Mark Tunley Floats are his avon type in different weights all floats are ether un used or in as new condition. i would say 98% are brand new unused.
Shimano Aero Match Super
50​
8​
Mint condtion smooth and ready to sue
Nash Persuit 7ft 3lb T1540
35​
10​
Brand New never used with tags and bag
12 ft Torrix TE Nick Buss Light Marker Rod with line markers
200​
25​
Brand new Built by Nick buss as a light marker road / Mini spod / Deeper etc more of a light utality rod. Has foot markers and half foot markers. Built on kigen gun smoke rings abreviated hangle and Amercian tackle reel seat.
Century FBS 3.5lb 10ft Cork
230​
25​
Brand New, Kigen Rings full cork handle briliant stalking carp rod 2 piece.
Drennan Twin Istope
18​
2​
Brand new un opened twin vis green tip istopes with adapters.
Fortis Vista VA002 Amber
45​
5​
Top of the range amber fortis glasses in amber with neck lanyard cleaning cloth and hard case. Small surface mark on one lense does not affect visability in any way in very very good condtion but wanted to call it out.
Ridge Money Bait boat with Rucksack hooper extenstion and deeper mounts
430​
15​
Used for a week in france kept clean and off the ground, its SAH branded with tackle box warrenty. Recipt will be provided bought in march this year so still in full warrenty. I had no issues with this boat at all and is good, it’s the newer version with the better remote and when you hold the stick forward has cruise control ! inludes one set of batterys and hopper extenstion along with a couple of diffrent deeper mounts.
Harrison 8ft Float built by Nick Buss
160​
25​
Similar to the version Mark Tunley does but has a spliced tip. 8ft full cork handle darling little rod well fun and lovley harrison ground matt blank
Drennan Compact Telecsopic 2.0m net handle
25​
8​
As new carried to the bank not used packs down mega small and a good bit of kit. This is the new version not long released.
2 x Torrix 11ft 2lb
500​
30​
2 unused torrix 2lb 11 ft made by Nick buss with carbon reel seats with green isotopes fitted black real seats and full cork handles, Solar butt caps in stainless kigen gun smoke ringing, line clips fitted 6 inc up the blank.
Drennan 2 Rod Soft case new style
30​
5​
Used a few times and clean no rips etc
2x Daiwa ss1000 MINT 9.5 out of 10 easy Like new
280​
20​
Mint condtion smooth and ready to use, there in such good contition almost like new. One issue is some where one of the drag caps has fallen off and I can not find it, I droped the price by 20 to compernsate there are places they can be hade as they are the same as the ss3000 / 5000 etc so can be replaced. Orignals can be found on ebay and or the Daiwa vintage face book groups for example.
1x Daiwa ss750 Boxed Mint as new
120​
10​
Brand New, boxed example with paper work. It realy is like a time warp this reel.
2x Daiwa ss850 in 7/10 condition
220​
20​
In nice condition far from bad, but not mint with the odd mark here and there as they have been used but well cared for, there fantistic size for the lighter rods and fab reels.
Harrison Dark Carbon 1lb Float rod 12ft
160​
25​
Used a couple of times, in great condition this version has some ruberised cork detailing on the handle so slightly pimmped up similar to that of marks m1 rods multitip etc
2 x Harrison Torrix 1.5lb 11ft Rods built by Nick Buss
300​
25​
Used for a season well looked after fab rods one of my favs like a modern avon with a bit of power down low. Full cork kigen rings, line clips in carbon 6 inc up from reel seat.
2x Daiwa SS850 in 8.5 -9 out of 10 slight wear and marking.
250​
20​
In nice condition, look the part feel the part, one is slightly lower grade condtion than the other so is a 8.5 and the other is a solid 9.
Nash Super lite chair
60​
20​
Good condition light solid chair used for a season river fishing but in really good condtion.
Steve Neville Stow type bobbins and chains
40​
5​
Steve Neville Stow type indicators and chains made for Hennesy Rods, they have two purple Istopes fitted.
Spare Daiwa ss750 7/10 condition
20​
5​
Spare Spool for ss750 markings but no chips etc
8 x Korda Infuza pots
25​
5​
Each one is used but fully cleaned and like new, all baskets present etc in the pot.
2 x Super Speclilist Drennan reel cases old style writing
15​
5​
Like new
4 x Smokey Branch Reel Cases
20​
5​
Like new
Mitcheal Garcia 3000 with 3 spools and 2 spool cases plastic.
25​
5​
Nice used old condition represents its age.
2 x Drennan New Stye round rod and reel covers
10​
5​
Like New
Korda Compac Large cooler bag
50​
15​
Used but always cleaned out no foul smells etc works like the Yeti ones but cheaper !
Primuis Micron Lantern | Steel Mesh
35​
5​
Used a few times works well nice glow and light
Yeti Loadout Box go 30
160​
20​
Brand New with lables unused the new version with easy latches current version
I admire your taste Daniel, a nice collection. A couple of rods listed where sentiment tells me I should have but age says I shouldn't. Sorry we didn't meet up even though we are fairly close. Have a long and happy life on whatever roads you choose. The Scots have a saying, that we are a long time looking at the lid. That tells me all I need to know. Best wishes. Alec

Some photos more available on request,

Attachments

• IMG_1275.jpeg
    IMG_1275.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1272.jpeg
    IMG_1272.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1271.jpeg
    IMG_1271.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1270.jpeg
    IMG_1270.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1269.jpeg
    IMG_1269.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1268.jpeg
    IMG_1268.jpeg
    245.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1267.jpeg
    IMG_1267.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1266.jpeg
    IMG_1266.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 88
And some more ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpeg
    IMG_1265.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1263.jpeg
    IMG_1263.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1262.jpeg
    IMG_1262.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1258.jpeg
    IMG_1258.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1260.jpeg
    IMG_1260.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1259.jpeg
    IMG_1259.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 82
Last lot

Attachments

• IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1252.jpeg
    IMG_1252.jpeg
    369.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1276.jpeg
    IMG_1276.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 77
Hi Steven the landing net pile is the new Drennan telescopic tiny pack down size

The Nash chair is the Nash indulgence ultralight

Links below :)

Much appreciated!

This might be a silly question, but how easy is the chair to transport without a barrow?

I'm wondering if it'll be better than my current setup. I've got a camping chair that's pretty heavy, but it comes with a carry bag so I can at sling it over my shoulder and keep my hands free for rods etc.

It has a strap that has a pocket in the back, and straps that keep the chair closed so you can wedge things in it I used it solely for roaming my self, it’s fairly light and just fling it over your shoulder and off you go.

I have a similar chair also that has a bag and I got the hump stuffing it back in 🤣 this is lighter than my version of that as well which is also the mash folding camping style one. If I was not narrowing old chose this over that. But everyone is different in there needs, but I recommend it well I would as I’m selling it 😂 and think you should by it 😉

Yeah, you've reminded me what a nightmare it is packing the thing away. Consider me convinced 😁
Just having a last look through the list and then I'll drop you a dm 🙂

Back