• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Rod Posting

Phil Maggs

if anybody is thinking of posting rods using UPS TODAY VIA PARCEL 2GO that have been talked about on here and I know a few people use them then think again because the price has rocketed from £8.40 to £17 odds.. don't do what I did, quote somebody £8.40 postage and then find out it's more than doubled...
have searched everywhere for a good price and there isn't one... unless anybody knows different of course?
Just to say it's still the cheapest I could find and the next was TNT through interparcel at £18 odds..
Shippo.. any ideas?

I had this the other day I will be upping my postage seems they have cottoned onto the demand.

Yes UPs have upped the price, Hermes cheap but only up to 120cm max , Royal mail up to 150cm , just sent a rod to japan cost £40.00 with royal mail, not bad considering ups to address in uk would be about £15.00 .

Back