• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

River Wye Exclusive Fishing

Graham Elliott

Senior Member & Supporter
I have a number of dates booked for exclusive use of a fantastic 1 mile river section on the Wye this season in August/September and October.

The dates are for certain Saturdays and will be restricted to 10 anglers in total, there will be a few of my guided customers with me, but also a few spaces available for others to look after themselves.

This is a section that gave us nearly 600 BARBEL in 4 months of relaxed fishing last season.

I am opening this up to BFW members and Pals only. Please send me a message if you want some more info re dates etc.

Graham

Graham,
I've pm'd you with a booking from a couple of mates.
ATB
Chris

HI

Thanks Chris - sorted.

Mark/James Can you pm me please for more info please.

2 Sats Aug/2 Sats Sept and 1 in Oct available.

Graham

Last edited:
Fantastic response with a lot of interest and eleven people already fixing dates.

I'm going to do a cut off date of end of the Month for those that want to come to confirm

Graham

Can all those that have requested dates pls include contact numbers/email addresses with Cheques please

Thanks

Graham

Well apart from those that have already requested information the only date I have available now is 10th July. Thanks for filling the gaps.

Cheers

Graham

Back