• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Rig bits/terminal tackle: Cheap/bulk online recommendations

Jon Whelan

Dear All,

I am looking for a few online site recommendations that sell bulk (100-200 or more buying in with friends if needs be) quantities of terminal tackle.

From time to time I get a few bits in but am always finding that I would like a 'stocked pantry' of rubber beads, swivels, quick links, shrink tube, link loops, bait stops, tail rubbers, etc.

I'd be most appreciative of any recommendations of stockists that sell such cheap bits that are both sturdy & reliable.

Many thanks in advance,

Jon

Thanks Sam, that was the page i was looking for but couldn,t find it. The Jack Daniels has well and truly nkicked in. :D:D:D

Thanks for all the input from everyone on this - a bit new to ebay only making my first purchase the other day with the lead mould. With the above I have plenty to go at especially with the generous offer from Tom. Thanks for that.

Cheers, Jon

Back