• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Repairing/replacing a bail arm on Baitrunner 5000GTE

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I've had the bail arm snap on my trusty old Baitrunner 5000GTE.

Does anyone know what glue would be best to use to glue this? Or does anyone have a spare that I could buy from an old knackered reel? Does anyone know if these spares available?

Many thanks,

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_0942.JPEG
    IMG_0942.JPEG
    56.4 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0943.JPEG
    IMG_0943.JPEG
    77.1 KB · Views: 279
I might treat myself to a pair of new reels...there was a thread recently about recommended reels for for a pair of i-powers wasn't there? I'll have a search.
Andy pm me your address and I'll post you one.I have a couple of theses reels in bits for spares It will be at Yorkshire favourite price too

@Andy Frances if you want to send it to me I’ll have a look at it for you. I could potentially fix that to the point it would be stronger than it was originally but I’d need to have it here to look at.
Thanks for the offer Richard. Fingers crossed, Kens replacement will do the trick.

Back