• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Reels for sale

Gareth Collis

Having a new year clear out so I have a few reels to let go.

First reel is a brand new never been used J W Young Y4050 Rolling pin 11 in black complete with original box, canvas fleece lined pouch, paperwork & certificate. £225 posted.

Second reel is a mint condition Fox Bob James Stratos 5" centrepin reel complete with original box, neoprene pouch, paperwork & certificate. £150 posted

Third reel is a used J W Young Y2051CL Purist 11 caged lightweight centrepin reel complete with original box, canvas fleeced lined pouch, paperwork & certificate. This pin has a couple of tiny chips on the back plate rim just thought I would mention it. Brilliant pin for trotting when the wind is blowing being a caged drum! £150 posted

Fourth reel is a mint condition Daiwa Emcast 3500A Baitrunner complete with original box, cloth pouch, spare spool, single & double handle & paperwork.
Only been used a few times so like new. £45 posted

All reels will be sent well packaged first class signed for & prefer paypal payments. Pm me if interested & I will try & upload some pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 213
Any chance you could show or e-mail me a picture of the rear plate of the Purist please ? :) Ill PM you my e-mail address.

Cheers

Bill

Hi Gareth,

Many thanks for taking the trouble to e-mail me. I can live with those tiny nicks...I'll have it please...Sorry Mark !!
Shall I use the e-mail address that you sent photo for PayPal Gareth ?

Regards

Bill

No problem Bill it is yours & yes use that email address for paypal gift & your address please.
I will post it out to you tomorrow mate.
Thank you Gareth :)

Purist arrived with thanks Gareth. Well pleased :) If I'd realised you are as close as you are I would have popped thru' "the pipe" and saved you the ag of packing and posting but thanks anyway :):)

Back