• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Reel fisherman (new online fishing magazine)

Jerry Gleeson

For those of you who are interested there is a new online fishing magazine called reel fisherman.
It's released on the 1st of every month and has a good mix of articles from the novice to the seasoned angler.
Darren who puts it together is always on the look out for articles so if you fancy giving it a go his email is wyeangler@hotmail.co.uk

Back issues can be found here

For those of you who are interested there is a new online fishing magazine called reel fisherman.
It's released on the 1st of every month and has a good mix of articles from the novice to the seasoned angler.
Darren who puts it together is always on the look out for articles so if you fancy giving it a go his email is wyeangler@hotmail.co.uk

Back issues can be found here
Hi Jerry wonder if you can give me any information I am off to France next Tuesday to fish the river Meuse and semois
Never fish for Barbel in any of them two rivers before I am based in Liverpool and flying over to Brussels
Thanks mark scott

Hi Jerry wonder if you can give me any information I am off to France next Tuesday to fish the river Meuse and semois
Never fish for Barbel in any of them two rivers before I am based in Liverpool and flying over to Brussels
Thanks mark scott

Are you on facebook mate, if you are i can put you in touch with my french mate christophe pelhate, i have fished the meuse and did ok but my knowledge is so limited and ive not a clue where i was.
My mate christophe would be your best bet

Jez

Are you on facebook mate, if you are i can put you in touch with my french mate christophe pelhate, i have fished the meuse and did ok but my knowledge is so limited and ive not a clue where i was.
My mate christophe would be your best bet

Jez
Hi Jez
Could you text me his number or your number please to 07957157085 mark

Back