• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ready-made boiling/ Paste wraps

This is good gear.
Screenshot_2019-08-04-01-40-26.jpg

Last edited:
DNA Baits do boilie paste in 1kg bags , ideal for wraps , and or making boilies and pellets of your own sizes .

I tend to make my own wrap from (food processor'ed) boilies + matching dip/glug. Having a few ATM on PCF Sweet Amino.

Hi Graham
I also like to make my own boilies and paste too and to be honest it’s not really much less of an inconvenience to buying them especially with the quality base mixes available today.
Slight little tweaks to the shape, size, colour and smell make your bait different to anything else they’ve seen before. When they are feeding well I don’t really think it matters what you chuck in front of them but when things are slow going I like to think a subtle change from the norm may tempt that bonus whip round. As far as shop bought boilies and pastes are concerned there are quite afew that have proved their worth... source, crave, Barbel bomb, sticky krill etc etc.

Back