• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BOTH NOW SOLD Ray Walton Rolling Pin Mk II (black)

Terry Simner

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi All, I'm thinking of parting with a couple of my Rolling Pins that I've not used at all this year, and have only used 5 times in the last 18 months or so (for a few hours ledgering). They both come with original boxes, Certificates of Authenticity, and original zip pouches ... plus neoprene fold-over pouches that I've used whilst transporting 'made-up' rods to and from the bank.
So before I go to the bother of stripping the braid from the reels and taking umpteen photos of each one, is there any interest on here for these? I've been very reliably told that they are regularly sold on eBay/FB etc for over £300 each, so I'm looking for about £300, maybe £580 the pair ... pick up in the Bewdley area.

Last edited:
Hi All, I'm thinking of parting with a couple of my Rolling Pins that I've not used at all this year, and have only used 5 times in the last 18 months or so (for a few hours ledgering). They both come with original boxes, Certificates of Authenticity, and original zip pouches ... plus neoprene fold-over pouches that I've used whilst transporting 'made-up' rods to and from the bank.
So before I go to the bother of stripping the braid from the reels and taking umpteen photos of each one, is there any interest on here for these? I've been very reliably told that they are regularly sold on eBay/FB etc for over £300 each, so I'm looking for about £300, maybe £580 the pair ... pick up in the Bewdley area.
Terry,
I’ve a mate (not on here) that might be interested but before I put it to him would you consider posting?

Back